Home Forums Travel Stories + Publish Stories

Trip to Rohtas Fort, Mangla Dam and Mangla fort

Hello People… I am planning a trip to Rohtas fort, Mangla fort and Mangla dam from Islamabad. I wanted to ask if you guys wanna join me on this trip then you are welcome. plus i have few queries, do the authorities allow to swim in the dam?, how is the road condition to rohtas fort?

1 Like

That will be really awesome. I would love to go. Could you please drop the date and the route you gonna take… and have you plan out the whole trip like at which time you gonna leave. eagerly waiting for you reply.

Can i catch you guys midway.? Live near Rawat. I have SUV we can go in that but it will be like double of the journey if i come to islamabad and pick you guys. If you guys can come to Rawal on local transport or cab service then i can bring my SUV.

@habib1 Im planning this trip this upcoming weekend. 20 and 21st july. I am taking GT road. Will be leaving around 6 in the morning and I will bring my 4x4 double cabin.

1 Like

Yeah sure we will pick you up. No need of bringing your vehicle, I am bring mine :wink: .

Thats perfect time. and nowadays weather is also amazing for the day trips like this. do let me know if you needed any help. See you then.