Home Forums Travel Stories + Publish Stories

Shandur polo festival, 6th of july

Shandur Polo Festival 2018 will start from July 6 to 10 at the world highest Polo Ground in Chitral. Annually, thousands of visitors from the world come to watch popular sport. KP Tourism Department will also arrange transport service from Chitral ti Shandur to facilitate visitors.

Will love to go this time. Last year i missed this opportunity but this year i will surely go a see this beautiful ground and the games. Moreover i shall also visit the near by places.

It was always my dream to go to this place. This year i am making this dream a reality with the help of God. I am so glad that our security agencies have worked day and night to make this happen and a lot of International tourists are coming to Pakistan this year. Which is a good sign in portraying positive picture to the world.

Yeah i am also going along with my family. Its my second time that i am visiting this place but first time with my family. Plus I have heard that Government of Pakistan is installing pods to such sites, tourism sites, for staying and they will be cleaned on daily basis. But there are any hotels and motels with in the vicinity of this area that anyone can avail and stay.

Oh really… Thats a brilliant step taken by the Government of Pakistan. Hope all these steps help this country in regaining the positive image and that we are a peaceful nation and we spread love. Moreover our doors are always open for the international tourists.